Saturday, March 27, 2010

I dare to say it out loud, do you?

.

I think I'm one of the very few guys who never had a girlfriend (that loves me back haha) before, definitely not at the moment and unlikely to have one by tomorrow. I don't think I'm strong enough to contain my desires if I have a girlfriend. I don't know how my friends or any random dudes seem so care-less about the boundaries. If I were to have one, I foresee myself no different from others or probably much worse. From reminding her every single day without fail how much I love, or to be exact, lust for her; to holding hands; warms hugs and kisses like a newly-wed couple, you name it.

Speak of the devil, why not when your girlfriend wants it too right? I don't know how true the fact that, girls desire more than what a guy could imagine of giving her.

Frankly, I am not committing any of 'em and I'm glad. Having said that, I wonder am I actually wise for staying out of trouble and acknowledging the boundaries that has been once thought to everybody? Or am I fairly a hypocrite, hiding desires behind my computer-geek personality; passion for basketball and video games; plus my blank 'in-a-relationship-with' list, when I could have probably done worse? Sadly, I couldn't tell.



Luis Royo - Fantasy Art - Gothic Angel Holding Demon


.

No comments:

Post a Comment