.
I've spent my time on the court, working out. So I don't want to spend my money on basketball. I've been doing tons of research on computer hardware. It turns out that, I feel bad about spending everything in one go without having, not even a penny left in my account. It's going to be a tough week for me now that I'm out of 'games'. I can't wait for this weekend for new releases.
.
I've spent my time on the court, working out. So I don't want to spend my money on basketball. I've been doing tons of research on computer hardware. It turns out that, I feel bad about spending everything in one go without having, not even a penny left in my account. It's going to be a tough week for me now that I'm out of 'games'. I can't wait for this weekend for new releases.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment