.
Sorry for abandoning you for quite a while. I had real fun over the holidays that I couldn't think of any better words to describe it. I had my guys-emotional-confession-session-whatever things going on with my buddies so I am all cool now.
I don't know how I'm going to survive this semester. With all this university scheduling thing turns out like shit and my head is all "cram your schedule over the first few days of the week so you have more time to chill at the end of the week" and at some point it goes "ah I'll just do whatever it takes, i can't be having too many days off or I'll start to lose my focus."
I'm planning and scheduling what I'm gonna do for like 5 years or so. And the thing that makes me feel like a jackass while planning all this shit, is the relativity of my progress on obtaining a fucking degree and the status of the current job market. What if I didn't get a good job in the future because of my lack of know-how? That's when my faith comes in question. Do you believe in God's grace and livelihood?
So much of crap here. I'm sick of friends in college and school. They all pretend to be your friend but very few of them ever think of succeeding together, so I'd rather walk alone here. peace.
.
Sorry for abandoning you for quite a while. I had real fun over the holidays that I couldn't think of any better words to describe it. I had my guys-emotional-confession-session-whatever things going on with my buddies so I am all cool now.
I don't know how I'm going to survive this semester. With all this university scheduling thing turns out like shit and my head is all "cram your schedule over the first few days of the week so you have more time to chill at the end of the week" and at some point it goes "ah I'll just do whatever it takes, i can't be having too many days off or I'll start to lose my focus."
I'm planning and scheduling what I'm gonna do for like 5 years or so. And the thing that makes me feel like a jackass while planning all this shit, is the relativity of my progress on obtaining a fucking degree and the status of the current job market. What if I didn't get a good job in the future because of my lack of know-how? That's when my faith comes in question. Do you believe in God's grace and livelihood?
So much of crap here. I'm sick of friends in college and school. They all pretend to be your friend but very few of them ever think of succeeding together, so I'd rather walk alone here. peace.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment