.
At first, I was scared to approach you because you have so many friends and fans. So I depicted my future like this; I'm gonna visit you all the way to your university and it's only going to be the two of us. We're gonna do some travelings, shopping and whatever not, like a couple. We'll end up working in the same company anyways and hopefully we'll be together for the rest of our lives, happily ever after.
Now I come to realize that fairy tales, IS bullshit. Everything went wrong and far from what I've depicted. Right now, I'm looking at your pictures with a dude and reading all the lovely talks between the two of you; and how people around you can't wait for you people to get married; and how you yourself, can't wait get married either.
The good thing is, I'm glad that I can actually put myself together. There's nobody to be blamed for this but myself.
I'm glad, that I was scared to approach you at first. Now that I can act like there has been nothing going on between us.
p/s: Fuck Green and Stokes for inventing the theorems!
.
At first, I was scared to approach you because you have so many friends and fans. So I depicted my future like this; I'm gonna visit you all the way to your university and it's only going to be the two of us. We're gonna do some travelings, shopping and whatever not, like a couple. We'll end up working in the same company anyways and hopefully we'll be together for the rest of our lives, happily ever after.
Now I come to realize that fairy tales, IS bullshit. Everything went wrong and far from what I've depicted. Right now, I'm looking at your pictures with a dude and reading all the lovely talks between the two of you; and how people around you can't wait for you people to get married; and how you yourself, can't wait get married either.
The good thing is, I'm glad that I can actually put myself together. There's nobody to be blamed for this but myself.
I'm glad, that I was scared to approach you at first. Now that I can act like there has been nothing going on between us.
p/s: Fuck Green and Stokes for inventing the theorems!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment