.
I've spent 2 nights sleeping on the floor and another 2 nights sleeping on the hospital floor looking after grandpa . I had to be with him and help him out every single time he's in the toilet. My mom woke me up at 2 a.m to clean up my grandma's sissy. What the fuck has everyone else been doing?
First off, I'm not a future doctor. My brother is. But he's busy 'working' so he have an excuse. My friend told me he's busy flirting than working that guys call him a playboy. I forced him to come back over the weekend and even offered to pick him off his working place.
I asked him, why the fuck would he not be at home over the weekend, when he's a future doctor, to at least look at his own fucking relatives; his only living grandpa for heaven's sake!
I just don't see, how being around with guys; working out trying to stay healthy, that I usually spent my own money on basketball equipments and tournament fees, sometimes had to spend a few more hours for practice than I normally do, and my parents don't like it?
while my brother is not coming back home and only God knows what he's doing, he went out with girls; and how is hanging out and shopping is a healthy activity? and it doesn't make a difference if he's home or not, because if he's not sleeping, he goes out.
My brother is working but still asks money from my parents. The last 3 weeks before holidays, I didn't even got a cent from my parents. I'm not working and I don't get monthly allowance. My cousin who is a failed contractor took nearly 80k from my grandparents' account and recently borrowed another 5k. I'm not after money, I just need all of your fucking cooperation to look after OUR grandparents.
.
I've spent 2 nights sleeping on the floor and another 2 nights sleeping on the hospital floor looking after grandpa . I had to be with him and help him out every single time he's in the toilet. My mom woke me up at 2 a.m to clean up my grandma's sissy. What the fuck has everyone else been doing?
First off, I'm not a future doctor. My brother is. But he's busy 'working' so he have an excuse. My friend told me he's busy flirting than working that guys call him a playboy. I forced him to come back over the weekend and even offered to pick him off his working place.
I asked him, why the fuck would he not be at home over the weekend, when he's a future doctor, to at least look at his own fucking relatives; his only living grandpa for heaven's sake!
"Malas aku, duduk kat sini relax skit, kepale tak pening..."what the fuck. My parents yelled at me for playing too much of basketball, that I recently had to quit the state team for not being able to commit for practice, just to peg my parents at the comfort-zone.
I just don't see, how being around with guys; working out trying to stay healthy, that I usually spent my own money on basketball equipments and tournament fees, sometimes had to spend a few more hours for practice than I normally do, and my parents don't like it?
while my brother is not coming back home and only God knows what he's doing, he went out with girls; and how is hanging out and shopping is a healthy activity? and it doesn't make a difference if he's home or not, because if he's not sleeping, he goes out.
My brother is working but still asks money from my parents. The last 3 weeks before holidays, I didn't even got a cent from my parents. I'm not working and I don't get monthly allowance. My cousin who is a failed contractor took nearly 80k from my grandparents' account and recently borrowed another 5k. I'm not after money, I just need all of your fucking cooperation to look after OUR grandparents.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment