.
Friends are sharing a video of an idiot couple kissing in public. But why others have to respond as though they've done nothing close to what they saw if they have yet to repent? Majority claims that they hate hypocrites, but sometimes we are hypocrites ourselves.
Nowadays people think they are pious because of a single deed or normally because they think they are doing the right thing. Giving advises and motivation is good; encouraged, in fact. But the way I see it, most's intentions are not right. To be good, one needs to improve himself as a whole. Or else he's just playing hard, begging for peoples' attention.
p/s: I do want people to know what I think, but this blog is deadly-me lol
.
Friends are sharing a video of an idiot couple kissing in public. But why others have to respond as though they've done nothing close to what they saw if they have yet to repent? Majority claims that they hate hypocrites, but sometimes we are hypocrites ourselves.
Nowadays people think they are pious because of a single deed or normally because they think they are doing the right thing. Giving advises and motivation is good; encouraged, in fact. But the way I see it, most's intentions are not right. To be good, one needs to improve himself as a whole. Or else he's just playing hard, begging for peoples' attention.
p/s: I do want people to know what I think, but this blog is deadly-me lol
.

No comments:
Post a Comment