.
I'm enjoying every single moment of my life. From staying up late at night doing homework, assignments and studying; from not wasting my time on the internet a lot like before; for having the coolest roommates I've ever had so far; for having lots of new friends of other races; for having a very helpful lab assistant and lecturers; for finally being able to understand how credit system works. Thanks now I see how the game of basketball helps to adapt myself in a new environment.

Despite losing, I bet no team could smile like we did, and they are more than just 'basketball companions'. Besides, it has been a really long while since I last felt at ease.
.
I'm enjoying every single moment of my life. From staying up late at night doing homework, assignments and studying; from not wasting my time on the internet a lot like before; for having the coolest roommates I've ever had so far; for having lots of new friends of other races; for having a very helpful lab assistant and lecturers; for finally being able to understand how credit system works. Thanks now I see how the game of basketball helps to adapt myself in a new environment.

Despite losing, I bet no team could smile like we did, and they are more than just 'basketball companions'. Besides, it has been a really long while since I last felt at ease.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment