.
If I don't have to worry about the after-effects of obesity, now, like now, i would call Domino's pizza and order 2 large beef pepperoni with extra cheese, a set of chicken wing with spicy sauce.
While waiting for the delivery, I'll go to kfc and buy 8 large flooded cheesy wedges, mcdonalds and get 5 chocolate sundae, and 5 large twister fries, 1901 and get two large hot-dogs, stop by at Sushi king and take away 3 inari sandwich, 5 unagi, 4 tori karage and one fry set.
After that I'll go to Big apple donuts and buy 6 random donuts, priority given to any chocolate toppings. last but not least, secret recipe and get about 3 slices of chocolate indulgence for desert, and not to mention a bag of marshmallow with a bottle of Hershey's.
Last but not least, 2 large frappucino chocolate cream with hazelnut (starbucks). oh? the pizza is here already!
.
If I don't have to worry about the after-effects of obesity, now, like now, i would call Domino's pizza and order 2 large beef pepperoni with extra cheese, a set of chicken wing with spicy sauce.
While waiting for the delivery, I'll go to kfc and buy 8 large flooded cheesy wedges, mcdonalds and get 5 chocolate sundae, and 5 large twister fries, 1901 and get two large hot-dogs, stop by at Sushi king and take away 3 inari sandwich, 5 unagi, 4 tori karage and one fry set.
After that I'll go to Big apple donuts and buy 6 random donuts, priority given to any chocolate toppings. last but not least, secret recipe and get about 3 slices of chocolate indulgence for desert, and not to mention a bag of marshmallow with a bottle of Hershey's.
Last but not least, 2 large frappucino chocolate cream with hazelnut (starbucks). oh? the pizza is here already!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment