.
To you,
I wish I could tell you what my feeling is like, I wish I could tell you how much I like you.
even when I tried to convince myself that this feeling is temporary, just like before, that its not worth the unnecessary burden so-called care for;
even when I sneak upon your messages, convincing myself that you are the kind who don't want to play around with your emotions too.
but non of these principles of mine seem to be working, at least for now. I don't care. I wish I could see you every single day, I wish I could tell you all this and if you do (perhaps) feel the same way like I do, lets set a new path together and see how our feelings will take us. This way I can feel so much better knowing that we are one, as I can focus on other important things.
but if you don't, it's okay at least I know it's not worth wasting my time chasing the unreal, and I can concentrate on much other things, wholeheartedly.
Ultimately, I wish I never had this feeling. I wish I could see you every time and force myself to get bored, hopefully.
.
To you,
I wish I could tell you what my feeling is like, I wish I could tell you how much I like you.
even when I tried to convince myself that this feeling is temporary, just like before, that its not worth the unnecessary burden so-called care for;
even when I sneak upon your messages, convincing myself that you are the kind who don't want to play around with your emotions too.
but non of these principles of mine seem to be working, at least for now. I don't care. I wish I could see you every single day, I wish I could tell you all this and if you do (perhaps) feel the same way like I do, lets set a new path together and see how our feelings will take us. This way I can feel so much better knowing that we are one, as I can focus on other important things.
but if you don't, it's okay at least I know it's not worth wasting my time chasing the unreal, and I can concentrate on much other things, wholeheartedly.
Ultimately, I wish I never had this feeling. I wish I could see you every time and force myself to get bored, hopefully.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment