.
The heat of a woman’s body as it drew closer to me, the fragrant smell, and the closer it gets. Later, when our shoulders contract, and we faced each other, eye to eye and nose pointing towards each other, 5 inches apart. At some point our hands met, but I’m to shallow to deny what is happening. At this point, I have to admit that I’m being succumbed to temptation, probably because this is the first time I’ve ever experience such shit.
Even though, the whole thing was about an atheist woman teaching her student, physics.
.
The heat of a woman’s body as it drew closer to me, the fragrant smell, and the closer it gets. Later, when our shoulders contract, and we faced each other, eye to eye and nose pointing towards each other, 5 inches apart. At some point our hands met, but I’m to shallow to deny what is happening. At this point, I have to admit that I’m being succumbed to temptation, probably because this is the first time I’ve ever experience such shit.
Even though, the whole thing was about an atheist woman teaching her student, physics.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment