.
I really have no any idea how are you guys doing but it's not like I really care. I am happy here. Emotionally a bit twisted but I am mentally prepared to study hard and become successful; with a good degree and a good job. Sometimes I think its good that I 'm at the bottom, now that I know what it is like to feel so left out.
Every time you people talk about the lifetime experience of this and that, I have to admit that I want that too, but I'm definitely going to live up that opportunity differently.
I'm glad that now I took the road not taken by many, so-called the hard way. Just to make sure that later on I am differently better than what your experiences thought you.
.
I really have no any idea how are you guys doing but it's not like I really care. I am happy here. Emotionally a bit twisted but I am mentally prepared to study hard and become successful; with a good degree and a good job. Sometimes I think its good that I 'm at the bottom, now that I know what it is like to feel so left out.
Every time you people talk about the lifetime experience of this and that, I have to admit that I want that too, but I'm definitely going to live up that opportunity differently.
I'm glad that now I took the road not taken by many, so-called the hard way. Just to make sure that later on I am differently better than what your experiences thought you.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment