.
I'm freaking-ly missing everything that happens back then. I finally understood the phrase "never took things for granted", that when you lose everything is when you realize how important they are. I thought I was going to forget everything that happened back then, because I totally fucked up those moments.
But now I come to realize that it did changed me as a whole. How I wish I have a time machine to live those precious moments. Well, that is life.
.
I'm freaking-ly missing everything that happens back then. I finally understood the phrase "never took things for granted", that when you lose everything is when you realize how important they are. I thought I was going to forget everything that happened back then, because I totally fucked up those moments.
But now I come to realize that it did changed me as a whole. How I wish I have a time machine to live those precious moments. Well, that is life.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment