Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is it all worth it?

.

It's hard to project every single achievements and recognition back at Him, knowing that He was the one who gave it in the first place. But at times I do want people to acknowledge my contribution! because when I'm crap, people do notice and made talks about it.

When I scored 15 point the last time we played and lost, people were talking about me missing free throws and layups, but do they even realize at the worst of my performance I am still scoring more than them?

And when I was the highest scorer, contributing nearly one third of the team's total points,when I thought I only did one hell of a job on defense, minors were talking about how his last free throw made him a hero, how his 2 consecutive 3-points turned the momentum of the game etc which all led to a win.

Sometimes I wonder, am I such a narcissist and insincere? at least recognition from my very own teammates would make me feel better when I'm suffering alone; because I over-pushed my body limit for the entire team, sigh.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment