.
Every time I go back to this forsaken place, my personality changes; all to the worst. I am another loner both inside and outside. I hate almost everything about this place. Which makes me question myself when I'm here; why didn't I study hard enough back then when I was given the chance to have a brighter future, why did all this 'revelation' came in late? why?
And I didn't know a fading star would seem bright somewhere else, but to me it doesn't work that way. This fading star has given up his hope and wouldn't even think of getting anywhere closer, not even to a shining coral lying deep in the sea.
I enjoy everything that happens over the holidays. How I wish I could have control over time; to simply ask when it should move faster and when it shouldn't. Well, you simply can't ask anything more than being at home and socialize around with friends right?
.
Every time I go back to this forsaken place, my personality changes; all to the worst. I am another loner both inside and outside. I hate almost everything about this place. Which makes me question myself when I'm here; why didn't I study hard enough back then when I was given the chance to have a brighter future, why did all this 'revelation' came in late? why?
And I didn't know a fading star would seem bright somewhere else, but to me it doesn't work that way. This fading star has given up his hope and wouldn't even think of getting anywhere closer, not even to a shining coral lying deep in the sea.
I enjoy everything that happens over the holidays. How I wish I could have control over time; to simply ask when it should move faster and when it shouldn't. Well, you simply can't ask anything more than being at home and socialize around with friends right?
.

No comments:
Post a Comment