Sunday, December 19, 2010

I thought these past few months was a dream

.

Hey, who else thinks that they are screwed, besides me? because I'm in a, freaking-miserable-moment, right now and only God knows how. I'm so pathetic that I can't even raise my head to look at those people I knew in the past; not because I fear them, but rather I hate to explain all the shits I've been through.

You see I'm trying to forget all this. I've learnt my lesson and its time to move on. But how the hell do I clear up my mind if people keep haunting me with questions about my past in the broad daylight, while I'm still having nightmares of it at night!

And brilliant people nowadays, from my perspective and unbias observation-analysis-conclusion, are some what judgmental. You see that's why friends that you make to study for exams or to copy notes or homework, wouldn't last. Well at least, it didn't last for me.

I'm sorry whizzes, look at me with the same respect like before and stop those "hey where do you study now? When are you going abroad? You're under which scholarship now? etc" pathetically annoying questions; then only I'll approach you.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment