.
Am I like the only person at my age whose still light years away from the job market? Because I don't really see any job opportunities at the moment; or does it comes in handy once, if, i graduated with good cpga?
Now this is why I hate certain (or probably most) politicians and their buddies for making big bucks everyday through little effort. Wealthiness is not what I am asking for, but enough to make a decent living for me and, perhaps, my future family. I'll ask God for that.
Well, I need to keep my head up high because not many are doing what I am doing. Geniuses pursue the knowledge of physics. Einstein, Newton, Galileo etc for crying out loud. Not to say that I am a genius, but I should be proud the fact that I am studying the universe!
.
Am I like the only person at my age whose still light years away from the job market? Because I don't really see any job opportunities at the moment; or does it comes in handy once, if, i graduated with good cpga?
Now this is why I hate certain (or probably most) politicians and their buddies for making big bucks everyday through little effort. Wealthiness is not what I am asking for, but enough to make a decent living for me and, perhaps, my future family. I'll ask God for that.
Well, I need to keep my head up high because not many are doing what I am doing. Geniuses pursue the knowledge of physics. Einstein, Newton, Galileo etc for crying out loud. Not to say that I am a genius, but I should be proud the fact that I am studying the universe!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment