.
I don't know. At the moment I just felt like writing up something though nothing is in my mind. Maybe I've been whining too much lately or maybe I'm just too tired to write up the same events that mostly took place within me, you know; undecided-future, black history, unacquainted love, the lone ranger etc...
After all, whatever I have bragged about went nowhere. I am still the guy who is indecisive about his future undertakings, the guy who regrets his past, the guy who is never able to convey his feelings, the guy who has zero self confidence and the guy who doesn't want to come out from his current circle of friends.
My soul is probably at 'limbo' right now.
.
I don't know. At the moment I just felt like writing up something though nothing is in my mind. Maybe I've been whining too much lately or maybe I'm just too tired to write up the same events that mostly took place within me, you know; undecided-future, black history, unacquainted love, the lone ranger etc...
After all, whatever I have bragged about went nowhere. I am still the guy who is indecisive about his future undertakings, the guy who regrets his past, the guy who is never able to convey his feelings, the guy who has zero self confidence and the guy who doesn't want to come out from his current circle of friends.
My soul is probably at 'limbo' right now.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment